At Simpson Plumbing we take pride in providing exceptional quality work for people in Southern Alberta while inspiring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Over 35 Years Expertise in Plumbing
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Condo Buildings
- Warehouses & Maintenance Shops
- Water Treatment Plant Upgrades
- New Restaurants & Renovations
- New Retail Businesses & Renovations
- Institutional New Builds & Upgrades
- Plumbing Upgrades & Repairs
- Hot Water Tank Replacements & Repairs
- Boilers & Hot Water Heating Systems
- Plumbing Installations
- Backflow Preventor Installation & Testing
- Gas Fitting
The Past, Present & Future of Simpson Plumbing Ltd.
Founded in 1983 by Bill Simpson, our company has grown from a light commercial & residential plumbing company into a full-serviced commercial, industrial and residential plumbing installation and service company. We welcomed our current owner and president, Roger Simpson, in 2003. Roger started with the company as an apprentice plumber in 1989.
Roger’s beginnings with Simpson Plumbing Ltd. as an apprentice have carried through the years as we continue to be a supporter of the Alberta Apprenticeship Board and partner with Lethbridge College.
The plumbing tradition now continues with Roger’s eldest son, Justin, who achieved his Journeyman certificate in February of 2016. Justin’s exceptional plumbing skills has taken him to compete in the Alberta Skills Competition in 2015 & 2016. He went on to represent Alberta at the Canadian National Skills Competition in 2016 earning himself a spot to attend the World Skills Competition in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates in 2017.
Simpson Plumbing Ltd. has seen constant growth during our more than 35-year history in the Lethbridge Area and we are excited to enter the newest phase of our company’s history, as the 3rd generation Simpson begins to take on a larger role within our business. We are continually growing and always looking for new projects and new partnerships with local businesses. Our commitment to excellence and quality has allowed us to build and maintain a strong reputation in the Plumbing industry.
- 10 Journeyman Plumbers and Pipe Fitters
- Certified 1st Class Gasfitters
- AWWA Certified Backflow Prevention Testers
- Certified Boiler Reps
- Certified Quality Controls
- Red Seal and Alberta Apprentices